Sunday, March 2, 2014

Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Recipe


    
Tonight for dinner I made zucchini spaghetti with roasted broccoli on the side.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my dinner and I thought it was delicious. It's just really odd to me to not have a dinner roll to soak up my spaghetti sauce or to eat regular noodles. Even after I ate my meal and drank a full glass of water, I'm still kinda hungry. I don't feel full and all I want is toasted with melted butter on it. This is really going to be a challenge. 

Zucchini Spaghetti

Put onto a cooking sheet evenly and set the oven to 375 degrees to cook for about 10-15 minutes

Need: 1 zucchini
Cut in half

Cut the halves in half

Slice from top to bottom into thin strips

I cooked them in the oven at 375 degrees

Served with ground turkey meat sauce and hand-grated mozzerella

No comments:

Post a Comment