Monday, February 10, 2014

Sister Love


That's me (left) and my sister, Sarah (right), all dolled up from a bachelorette party we went to this weekend. She's wearing a short black-sequin dress and I'm wearing a long black dress with sheer top and sheer overlay; which you can't see in the picture. 

Everyone wore black because the bachelorette wore pink. 
We had so much fun riding in a fully loaded party bus full of brilliantly beautiful people dancing and I too got my fair share of swinging on the stripper pole!

First bar was a karaoke bar where my sister and I sang Katy Perry's, "I Kissed a Girl". The second place we went to was Houston's very own, "La Bere", a male strip club. We ended up staying there the rest of the night due to a "miscommunication" between the party bus and my sister and I...
Long story short... we got left behind. 

No worries though because there was a sea of super hotties and we were in the middle of it!

Had such a fun night and created memories with my little sister. 

After all, isn't that what it's all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment