Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Year. New Hair. 2014.


When I came back from the holiday break, my roommate, Sasha, encouraged me to dye my hair for the new year. She kept saying, "new year. new hair." I thought it was silly, but whatever. What do I have to lose? It's my last semester at Texas State University before I graduate with my Communications degree and after all, it's just hair. 

I have naturally really boring hair. Almost like a dirty, ashy blonde that is almost dark enough to be called Brown, but isn't. It was okay with me...not like I care about my hair color that much. Sasha basically picked it out. She said, "it would make you look edgy!" 

At first I didn't like it, but it's growing on me. 

Yeah, it's a small step in my journey to being the person I want to be (whatever that means), but I think it's a good step in the right direction; as far as appearance goes that is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment